Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ROUND 2, DAY 15

Keeping this blog, and therefore my family, updated is harder than I thought it would be. When I'm not feeling well, I don't feel like sitting down and writing a post. And when I'm feeling good, well... I don't feel like sitting down and writing a post.

This is my good week and I'm feeling good. I started feeling better over the weekend, and each day since, I've felt a little stronger. I attended church on Sunday and then went out to eat with the family. Monday, I had lunch with a friend and then met up with a couple of kids from our old youth group to visit with. It felt good to be out and about, to see friends and spend quality time with others. But each day, I returned home after my outings feeling a little tired and worn out. Still, it was worth it.

If my future treatments affect me in the same way as this last one, I can expect to spend the first week sleeping most of the time, the second week feeling tired, weepy, and dealing with the physical side effects, and then ~hopefully~ having a good third week. You can bet I'll be looking forward to that third week each time.

My next treatment is scheduled for next Monday (instead of Tuesday) and only if my lab work on Friday comes back with favorable results (it should).

2 comments:

MightyMom said...

how many treatments do they think you'll need total?? I'll bethinking of you this week! enjoy your "good week".

Mommy, I'm Home said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Diana. Enjoy your good week and know all your bloggy friends are thinking of you.